Our Terms & Conditions
Please familiarize yourself with our Terms & Conditions these are important issues.
Our rules are tailored to ensure that the experience is to repose as well as aimed at protecting the interests of all parties involved.
1. Minimum hiring; is 60min @ R1470 for the cruise boat [R1540 for 15min trip on Speedboat], with sound system, cleaners, fuel, safety gear, and qualified skipper.
2. Liquor will not be supplied by us however you are permitted to take on board your own, therefor request that you please avoid spillage & keep it clean.
3. Safety: If the weather does not permit for the boat to go out on the water, the function will be held at the area as we cannot be held liable for any weather conditions that are beyond our control. No refunds can be claimed, however we will endeavor to find an alternative arrangement. We like all in the industry reschedule to an alternative date
I. Management and staff cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage during a cruise or a function.
II. Use of Sunshine Luxury Boat & other vessels is at your own risk and we cannot be held liable/responsible for any injuries incurred whatsoever, however we will not take any risks – safety a priority
III. Sunshine Luxury Boat / Management cannot be held responsible for adverse weather condition or unforeseen circumstances that might have an influence on departures or cruises.
IV. The skipper and crew are instructed to maintain order at all times and will decide when to abandon the cruise
V. No swimming is permitted from Sunshine Luxury Boat & Management cannot be held responsible however we will not tolerate any behavioural actions that could have an impact on your safety or other passengers
VI. All guests have to adhere to the rules and regulations during the function/cruise, as we cannot be held liable for
any accidents or incidents that occur during the function/cruise. [safety first]
I.) Leisure Boat: A maximum of 11 passengers are allowed per cruise. (excluding the skipper & crew – weight has an impact on numbers)
II.) Speed Boat: A maximum of 8 passengers are allowed per cruise or 4 during water-sport events e.g. tubing & skiing
6. No children under the age of 18 years will be allowed on board without the supervision of a parent or guardian
7. Prices can decrease and/or increase without prior notification. Prices are valid for 4 weeks from date of quote accepted, unless otherwise agreed upon alternative agreement e.g. paid in advance
8. Operating hours are 09h00 – 17h00
9. Any damages to property will immediately be paid by the client.
10. All Rights are reserved. All visitors/delegates enter the boat at and area at own risk.
11. All vessels are S.A.M.S.A approved.
I. 50% deposit must be paid
II. Cancellation must be in writing 14 days prior to scheduled cruise or function [20% admin fee can/will be charged]
* If the booking is cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged
III. The function/cruise must be paid in full 72hrs prior to the cruise which will be non-refundable with reference to point three (3 & 4. iii) of this document
IV. Ensure that you arrive on time as per the time slot you have booked, as we will strictly operate according to those times (we request that you arrive 20 to 30 minutes before departure)
13. The entrance fee is excluded or indicated as a separate fee, alternatively included in your package, where applicable
I.) Options available or planning to spend the day at a facility nearby:
a) Full Day R90.00 pp [day visitors]
b) Vehicle R50.00 pv [day visitors]
* By using this website you automatically accept our terms & conditions